Of Interest to Friends
- Alternatives to Violence Project - AVP is a nationwide and worldwide association of volunteer groups offering experiential workshops in conflict resolution, responses to violence and personal growth.
- American Friends Service Committee - (AFSC) U.S. and international service organization
- Caln Quarterly Meeting - Lancaster's quarterly meeting, an association of 9 meetings in our immediate area
- Experiment with Light - A movement within the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) that aims at putting our lives under the guidance of the Light.
- Friends Committee on National Legislation - (FCNL) Our lobby in Washington
- Friends General Conference - (FGC) Umbrella organization serving unprogrammed Friends meetings.
- Friends for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer concerns - (FLGBTQC) It gathers annually as part of the FGC gathering and conducts daily worship
- Friends Peace Teams - Quakers working to promote reconciliation around the world, including Rwanda/Burundi and Latin America
- Friends United Meeting - (FUM) International mission and service organization, serves mostly pastoral meetings in the midwest and western U.S., as well as many international Friends
- Friends World Committee for Consultation - (FWCC) Functions as a channel of communication between Friends of different traditions around the world. It also helps you to find a Quaker meeting anywhere in the world
- FWCC Section of the Americas - Philadelphia office
- International Alternatives to Violence Project
- Journal of North Carolina Yearly Meeting (Conservative)
- Pendle Hill Conference Center - Quaker study and retreat center near Philadelphia, including Pendle Hill Bookstore. Offers many weekend and week-long courses of interests to Friends.
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting - The regional gathering of Quakers, to which our meeting belongs.
- QuakerQuaker - Quaker Blogs, a composite site with links to the best of Quaker bloggers
- Quaker Digital Collection - A digital collection of over 500 Quaker works, mostly from the 17th and 18th centuryat Earlham College
- QuakerFinder - Helpsfind local meetings
- Right Sharing of World Resources - Funds micro-projects in the developing world
- United Society of Friends Women International - Quaker women all over the world engaged in prayer, service, mission, and fellowship